When we heard that several of YOU were planning on reading Duct Tape Parenting in your local book groups, we thought, gee, that is awesome. Then we thought, gee, let’s connect with YOU folks.
Today, we are happy to announce that if you are reading Duct Tape Parenting with your book group, Vicki Hoefle would love to join you! She will personally participate in a scheduled call to connect, answer questions and be part of your conversation!
How This Works
Basically, you decide to read and discuss Duct Tape Parenting with your friends or in a book group. Then, you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your call with Vicki! She can do skype, video chat via skype or call-in conference call.
What You and Your Book Group Will Get From This
- A real conversation with Vicki, to answer your group’s Q&As
- Insight to key concepts your group is focusing on
- A personal connection to Vicki and her philosophy
- MAGNETS for the entire group (we’ll send up to 10 magnets to one group leader)
What We’d Appreciate from Your Group…Would You Be Willing To?
- Give us feedback on your overall reading experience
- Write a written review of the book on amazon.com (one review per group member)
- Send a list of areas you’d like more info (family meetings, training, etc).
- Answer a general survey (so we can create a study guide based on REAL reader experience)
We promise it won’t be anything heavy (no 5 paragraph essays, we promise!) and we won’t sell or abuse your book group’s contact information. Our goal is to dive into your conversations and hear how real parents are connecting with the book, its strategies, thoughts and ideas. We are going to use this information to craft a great study guide for future book clubs like yours!
We’d love to have you, the first round of Duct Tape Parenting readers, help us map out what is next.
If you’re interested, please email jennifer @parentingontrack.com. Note: offer good until end of 2012, because we’ll be working on that study guide early 2013 :).