Teachers, educators at any level, caregivers, education majors, counselors and parents are invited to come together for a life changing workshop that will help build a better home-school connection.
Here are 11 reasons why you should attend THIS WEEKEND’s event in Burlington, VT.
- You want to build a strong, trusting relationship with your child’s teacher.
- You want to foster life long learning (via internal motivation).
- You want to avoid over commitment to external motivators.
- You want to have the courage to say “my kid can handle this.”
- You want to encourage mistakes and failures and learn how to fold them into your child’s educational experience.
- You want to learn the best way to SUPPORT your child with homework and schoolwork without hovering or interfering.
- You want to understand to goal of education and where to focus.
- You want to recognize the joy of education.
- You want to understand the role of teacher, parent and school in an effective education environment.
- You want to support the genius in your own child.
- You want to show your child you trust him or her to become an independent, motivated, cooperative learner.
Bonus: It’s AUTUMN in VT.