Let us look around and say thank you to our children.
- Thank you for being who you are.
- Thank you for trusting me as your parent.
Our thank yous can be simple and silly, because all those tiny, acknowledged efforts are the ones that bring us together.
- Thank you for helping me change the TV station (you know that remote drives me bonkers).
- Thank you for being funny yesterday when I was grouchy because we ran out of coffee.
- Thank you for playing along even though you don’t like yahtzee.
- Thank you for finding my keys when I nearly short circuited.
- Thank you for telling me to calm down when I got upset over the broken dish my neighbor had lent me.
- Thank you for saying, “there’s nothing embarrassing about you mom” even if I know I can be kind of dorky.
- Thank you for listening to the song I like on repeat without changing the station.
- Thank you for caring about me. I am lucky to have you in my life.
Love you all!